Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
220-222 St John St, Fredericton
This house was site of the first Bank Branch of NB this 2 unit has had many upgrades such as rewired 220 in 2016, 17 new windows in 2015, 2x2 ton heat pumps 2013, natural gas furnaces and water heaters in 2008. Plenty of on site parking. Located close to UNB, STU, downtown core and Farmers Market.
- MLS® #00886074
- Square Footage30X40 + 35X25
- Year Built1917
- TypeMulti Family
- ParkingShared driveway, 3+ parking spots at back of property.
- Lot Description723 SQ M
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentCathy Calhoun
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Capital Realty
- Address220-222 St John St
- SubdivisionA2 - Downtown
- Postal CodeE3B 4B2
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Natural Gas, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Other, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedDecember 11th, 2017
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.